Wednesday 14 April 2010

Hiatus? or Lack of inspiration

For a while, actually, for over a year I haven't blogged on anything. The reason, to be honest, is a lack of inspiration to sit with a laptop and write about how I feel or what I'm thinking. Writing about emotions or thoughts, evoking discussions or debates is something I'd attribute to other members of my family, renowned for their expert writing skills.
However, I have come to realise that blogging does not have a set format, the writer should write as freely as they speak or breathe in air, following no hard and fast rules on blogging.
My intention therefore, is to return to blogging, more along the lines of poetry, sports and HIV/AIDS.

So until my next blog... catch up with my previous posts!

Take Care!

WPO

No comments:

Post a Comment