Tuesday 6 July 2010

A random poem...

I was reading through some of my poetry when I stumbled across this... it makes a good read and quite interesting enjoy:


Walking through the station
I’m not alone, a million and one souls
Are moving at the same time with me
Yet I could see you from afar,
You stood out, sitting by the news agent, one in a million




Brown Skin

I walked into the room
Greeted by the scent of cocoa butter
Your everyday protection of your ebony skin
Stopping by the door, I watched-
I watched you in front of the mirror
Your beauty so radiant, reflected around the room
I watched as you coated your toned legs in the cocoa butter
Your legs, elegantly shaped, curved with accuracy, toned to perfection
As you rose towards your thighs, I widened my eyes
Gazing at your beauty so soft like beaten batter.
You then crossed your legs, your posture, regal it became
I knew you were queen, a goddess of beauty
Suddenly your towel dropped revealing your back,
A cool rush of air upon your spine came upon me
I stand as a mere mortal in awe of your magnificence.

No comments:

Post a Comment